Dearborn can provide CNC turning and CNC milling services that can produce internal threads, external threads, counterbores, internal chamfers, milled slots and more, accurately and efficiently.
Our CNC turning and milling capabilities mean that we can manage your entire project in-house, eliminating subcontracting time delays and expense. Dearborn can meet all your product specifications and project requirements and provide best-in-class quality on a reasonable timeline.
CNC turning services are offered utilizing a variety of machines that are designed for complete turning requirements for both internal and external surfaces.
- Precision CNC turning up to 12.50” OD x 24’ OAL (overall length), depending on turning requirements
- Maximum part weight limit is 3500 lbs, depending on actual part size and specific turning requirements
- Dainichi® and Kingston® Hollow Spindle Lathes, 50.00” to 157.00” between centers available
- Gibbs® CNC programming software utilized for turning requirements
- Production of internal and external threads, API threads, counterbores, “bottle bores” and more.
- Small-run or one-off prototyping and/or larger production run turning available
- Materials that we turn regularly include Inconel®, titanium, Hastelloy®, heat treated stainless steel, beryllium and more.